Personal. Purposeful. Perspective.
Wealth management should be a personal experience. Your unique life goals should be considered along with your risk tolerance. Only then can a customized portfolio be constructed in which each investment holding has a specific purpose. Legacy Consulting Group brings an objective perspective to the ongoing management process so that emotions don’t dictate wrong investment actions.
Wealth management is a process in which success can be defined by a multitude of terms. Some would say these measurements include “beating an index,” “generating alpha,” and “top-quartile performance.” We define success in simpler terms – did your investment portfolio that we designed and monitor provide you the best opportunity to accomplish your life goals? These goals could include building your dream home, living a prosperous retirement, educating your children and grandchildren, and creating a financial legacy.
The following basic tenants are the philosophical underpinnings for our Wealth Management process.
- Asset allocation is the most crucial variable in the determination of long-term investment returns.
- Your life goals must be defined before investments are made.
- Emotions must not dictate investment actions.
- Successful active money managers can provide returns superior to the indexes.
- Short-term market timing does not work over the long-term.
- Long-term equity market cycles dictate if it is time to “sail” or time to “row.”
Our Wealth Management process provides the disciplined approach necessary to achieve success – whatever that means to you.